Night & Day is a STRICTLY over 20’s event (with the exception of children aged 12 and under). Children aged 13-19 years old are not permitted to attend even when accompanied by an adult. Children aged 12 and under do not need a ticket, but must be accompanied by a ticket holding parent or guardian at all times.
You can bring your own alcohol into the campsite (as long as you’re a camper). This is restricted to 24 cans or 1 litre of spirits in a plastic bottle per person (Or half of each, common sense will be used). Please enjoy alcohol responsibly. Alcohol access is restricted to your first entry only. Once you have your wristband on you will not be allowed to re-enter so please ensure you bring it with you on your first trip in!
All enclosed spaces onsite are no smoking. This includes all stages, all tents and marquees. If you do smoke, please use the butt bins to dispose of your cigarette ends responsibly, paying particular attention in wooded areas.
There will be a clearly signposted information point located close to the entrance to the festival arena.
This is there to offer help and advice about facilities and their locations on site. Travel information will be provided and you can take found property there.
There will be free drinking water points throughout the campsites and main festival arena.
There will be lots of wonderful food stalls on the festival site, offering a wide range of delicious food.
Please note that ID checks will be in place on entry to the festival and throughout the weekend. If you cannot present valid ID when asked by a member of staff during the event, you will be refused entry and/or evicted from the site.
Accepted forms of ID are:
- Drivers Licence
- Garda Age Cards
We reserve the right to refuse admission without a refund if you cannot prove your age.
- Weekend camping tickets are required to access the campsite.
- Family weekend camping tickets are required to enter the dedicated family campsite.
- Campervan passes are extra and are limited (see Campervan T&Cs)
- You may not, under any circumstances, sleep in your vehicle in the car park.
- All campsites will open at 9am on Saturday the 24th, and close at 12pm on Monday 26th June
Camp fires or disposable BBQs are not permitted in any area within the festival site.
Please keep the fire lanes clear at all times for emergency vehicle access.
For your safety please do not smoke in your tent.
The safety and well-being of our attendees is our number one priority. Stringent searches will be conducted upon entry to the festival. Anyone found carrying illicit items will have them confiscated and may be removed from the festival and passed over to the Garda as a result.
Animals are not allowed on the festival site at any time.
Toilets will be located around the festival site.
Please note that due to contrainsts with our water supply we are unable to offer shower facilities.
Car Parks will be open from 9am on Saturday September 24th to 12pm on Monday September 26th 2022. All parking is free. There is no roadside parking allowed in any area. Tow trucks will be utilised to remove any roadside parking. Please follow the signs and any direction given by the stewards.
- Don’t bring more than you need as you’ll need to take it home again!
- Entry Ticket & ID
- Medication, if required. Please keep it in its original container.
- Clothing for all weather and comfortable footwear
- Camping equipment including a sleeping bag and ground mat
- An empty reusable bottle. 500ml or less
- Refuse sacks for rubbish, recycling and any wet/dirty clothing.