- Each occupant of the campervan MUST be in possession of a weekend camping ticket.
- The Campervan Areas will open at 3pm on Friday 28th of June and close at midday on 01st July 2024.
- As part of our terms and conditions we do not permit makeshift campervans on site at our events.
Campervan ticket options
Luxury Campervan Pitches – €100
Landscaped, secluded pitches offering lots of privacy plus electricity and water points. Facilities include showers, toilets, laundry room, along with cooking hobs and washing area.
Located only a 2-minute walk from a the main festival arena.
Campervan Pitches – €60
Standard festival campervan pitches. No electricity or water points.
Definition of a Campervan
- There must be a door that provides access to the living accommodation.
- It should be a living accommodation vehicle with fitted sleeping facilities and either fitted cooking and/or washing facilities (A screwed in bed with a washing up bowl and/or cooking facilities would not be permitted – they must be fitted).
- There must be a water storage tank or container on or in the vehicle, and/ or a permanently fixed cooking facility within the vehicle powered by gas or electricity.
Campervans not meeting these criteria will be refused entry.
Please note the following:
- Unsuitable vehicles, including unconverted vans, with campervan tickets will not be allowed entry and will be sent to one of the festival car parks. Security patrols will not permit sleeping in any vehicles in these car parks.
- Trailer tents are not permitted.
- There is NO water or electricity hook up available at the standard campervan pitches. There will be a water point in the campsite for general use.
- All waste-water (grey waste) must be disposed of offsite in an appropriate location. It is illegal to pour waste-water onto the ground, into a sump or into a stream.
- Access and use of the campervan area is provided subject to these terms and conditions (T&C’s) and the general terms and conditions of entry to the event. Purchasing a Campervan permit constitutes your acceptance of these T&C’S.
- The Campervan Permit is a supplementary pass only and is sold per vehicle.
- Your Campervan permit should be clearly displayed in the windscreen of your campervan.
- Each person within the vehicle must have a valid weekend camping ticket and ONLY weekend ticket holders will be permitted into the campervan area.
- There are no campervan facilities for day ticket holders.
- Travel directions will be available on the website closer to the event. Please follow signage and travel directions for Campervans
- No other vehicles will be allowed entry into the campervan field; this includes late replacement vehicles in the case of a breakdown vehicles cannot be towed onto the field.
- We do not accept campervans which have been driven down or sited by non-festival goers.
- No vehicles are to be parked in the fire lanes at any time.
- A clear separation distance of 6 meters is to be kept between all campervans.
- No tents or awnings may be erected in the campervan fields.
- The designated campervan area of the site is the only place where ticket holders can sleep in vehicles. We do not permit sleeping in cars anywhere.
- Only gas cylinders fitted within the campervan will be permitted. Cylinders should only be stored in the unit’s gas locker; and must be 7kg or less.
- Gas cylinders must always be transported and secured in a vertical position, as lying them down may cause liquid LPG to escape through the valve and become a large volume of combustible gas
- With the exception of diesel generators fitted within the campervan, generators are not permitted in the campervan area.
- Open fires are disposable BBQ’s are NOT permitted.
- All vehicles will be checked on arrival to confirm that they are in compliance with these terms and conditions.
- Your vehicle may be searched on entry to the event site.
- The security staff will check for any items not permitted on site, as specified in the general Terms & Conditions of entry. Security staff will confiscate any such items and may refuse entry to the site. The discretion and decision of the security team will be final.
- All litter must be cleared and put into bins or recycling bins.
- Anyone resisting confiscation of disallowed items or disregarding the conditions set out in the Tickets Terms and Conditions and additionally the Campervan conditions may face eviction.
- No trading of any kind is permitted from campervans.
- No sound systems are to be operated in the campervan area. Anyone found operating such systems may be liable to eviction.
- Excessive amounts of alcohol, food and cigarettes i.e. more than for personal consumption and any alcohol in the possession of anyone under 18 years of age is not permitted.
- STRICTLY NO GLASS IS ALLOWED
- No animals other than guide or hearing dogs are permitted on site.
- The fields must be clear by 12PM on Monday 01st July. Any remaining vehicles will be removed.