Terms & Conditions of Entry
Please ensure you have read and agree to our Terms and Conditions for the event.
You acknowledge and agree that entry to the event is at your own risk. The land on which Night & Day operates may present risks and dangers that may result in loss or damage, personal injury or even death. Knowing and understanding this, you agree to attend at your own risk.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Cruachan Productions Ltd. does not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of those providing services in connection with the event or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are incurred at or in association with Night & Day.
Cruachan Productions Ltd. does not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of the activity providers operating on the grounds of Lough Key Forest Park over the course of the festival weekend. It is accepted that those who undertake risky activities do so at their own risk.
Swimming in Lough Key is strictly prohibited.
- Your possession of a festival ticket constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Artists and billed attractions may be subject to change. The Promoter is not liable for the payment of any compensation or loss of money and/or expenses incurred.
- No trading or promotional activities allowed within the venue without the prior consent of the Promoter.
- Photographic equipment is permitted, provided that it is for personal non-commercial use only. In the event of any subsequent commercial use, the bearer agrees to pay the Promoter for the cost of a licence issued by the Promoter for permission to take photographs/visual/audio recordings for commercial use.
- Do not buy tickets, wristbands or goods from unlawful street traders/touts. There is no guarantee of a tickets’ validity for entry unless purchased from the official festival website (nightandday.ie)
- You give your express consent to your actual/ simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time. This includes CCTV and/or filming by An Garda Síochána or security staff which may be carried out for the security of customers and/or the prevention of crime.
- No unauthorised vehicles will be allowed on site.
- Food and drink will be available for purchase at the Event.
- These T&Cs are governed by Irish Law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these T&Cs shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
- Refunds are only considered on major cancellation, material alteration or by special exception determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
- For the purposes of these T&Cs:
- ‘major cancellation’ is the cancellation of the Event in full (and not rescheduled). If only one or more days (but not all days) of the Event are cancelled, you may only be offered a proportionate partial refund;
- ‘material alteration’ is a change (other than a rescheduling) which, in Promoter’s opinion, makes the Event materially different to the Event that ticket purchasers, taken generally, could reasonably expect. In particular, please note that the following are not deemed to be ‘material alterations’: changes to the line-up of the Event; adverse weather conditions; changes to individual members of a band; curtailment of the Event where the majority of the Event is performed in full; and delays to starting the performance of an Event; and
- ‘special exception’ is an exception determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
- Refunds should be requested from the point of purchase, no later than 4 weeks after the Event. No further refunds will be processed after 4 weeks after the cancellation date.
- The refund will be no less than ninety five percent (95%) of the purchase price of the ticket. The remaining 5% may be retained as a service fee.
- If a refund is made by the promoter to the patron, under no circumstance will the booking fee be refunded.
- You must be aged 20 years or over to attend this event, with the exception of children aged 14 years and under. 15-19 year olds are not permitted to attend the event even when accompanied by an adult. It is not acceptable to turn up to the festival with children aged between 15-19 and anyone who is of this age will not gain admission to the festival.
- You must be able to prove your age with valid identification if requested, failure to do so will result in refusal of entry and/or eviction from site.
- Children aged 12 years and under must be accompanied at all times by a ticket holding adult, limited to a maximum of two children per adult.
- We do not accept any parental or supervisory duty of care or liability for any under 18’s on site.
- Those wishing to stay in the ‘Family Campsite’ must be accompanied by children aged 14 years and under.
TICKETS AND WRISTBANDS
- It is prohibited to resell tickets for the event except where resold using the festivals official resale platform
- All vehicles must possess a valid car pass, no exceptions. Any vehicle without a valid car pass will be refused entry to the event.
- Tickets must be valid, presented in full, with stubs and not tampered with Tickets remain the property of the Promoter.
- All tickets and wristbands remain the property of the Promoter until 5pm the day after the last day of the event.
- The Promoter will not issue duplicates for lost or stolen tickets or wristbands.
- Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without the prior written consent of the Promoter.
- If you have obtained this ticket in breach of these terms and/or if you breach any of these terms, the ticket will be void and all the rights conferred on you will be void. If you seek to gain entry on a void ticket, then we reserve the right to refuse you entry or eject you from the event and you might be liable to legal action for trespass. Void tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets for this event have a unique barcode which will be scanned upon entry and if found to be duplicated, either in error or fraudulent gain, only the first ticket scanned will be admitted, regardless of original ownership.
- Tickets must be exchanged for a wristband on first entry at a wristband exchange. There is strictly no readmission on tickets but readmission is permitted on weekend wristbands. Wristbands are strictly non-transferable and will be invalid if removed, tampered with, transferred or resold. Wristbands must be worn at all times for the duration of the Event.
- Ticket holders are responsible for their ticket until it is exchanged for a wristband and then responsible for their wristband for the duration of the Event.
- Day ticket holders may only leave and re-enter the venue during the event at our discretion and/or that of the venue management. Otherwise, there will be no re-admission or pass outs of any kind.
- Day ticket holders should expect queues at the entry gate and arrive in plenty of time before the first act they wish to see – no refunds will be given for acts missed.
- Anyone attempting to enter on false accreditation or by misrepresentation will be refused entry, may have the accreditation confiscated and may be reported to An Garda Síochána.
- The Promoter reserves the right to evict a customer and/or refuse admission, without a refund if our eviction policy is breached.
- Admission to the Event is subject to search. You may be body and/or bag searched anywhere on site at any time by security.
- Any item(s), which may reasonably considered to be a weapon (or used as a weapon), which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person, will be confiscated.
- Any person carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity may be handed over to An Garda Síochána, refused entry or evicted from the site without a refund.
- Anti-social behaviour may lead to eviction. Please act responsibly.
- Throwing gas, aerosol or similar canisters/containers on to fires is extremely dangerous and will lead to eviction.
- The Promoter does not accept any liability for personal or property damages, losses (including surrendered items) or injuries sustained at this Event – other than caused as a result of our negligence. Any personal property brought to the event is at your own risk.
- We may prosecute you if you cause damage to the site, the site infrastructure, or cause harm to any other person at the Event and/or site.
- Banned from Event – Smoke & Gas canisters, aerosols over 250ml, airhorns, fireworks, flares, glass, illegal / unidentifiable substances, drugs, illegal items, laser equipment/pens, megaphones, blowtorches, sky or ‘Chinese’ lanterns, petrol burners, sound systems, spray cans, tabards/high viz jackets and drones.
- Generators with the exception of those fixed in campervans.
- Excessive amounts of food, cigarettes and alcohol. Only bring enough for personal consumption and only up to a reasonable amount per person. N.B. If you need to bring specific food or drink or medication due to the pre-existing medical condition, please bring supporting medical evidence.
- Cans of alcohol are limited to 24 per person in the campsites.
- Banned from the Arena – Bags larger than A4, camping and cooking equipment, umbrellas, open drinks* and alcohol (see point 48 below).*Sealed soft drinks/water under 500ml and/or empty reusable bottles are permitted in the Arena. Please refill your empty bottles at the water points inside the Arena for free.
- You can bring your own alcohol into the campsite (as long as you’re a camper). This is restricted to 24 cans or 1 litre of spirits in a plastic bottle per person (Or half of each, common sense will be used). Alcohol access is restricted to your first entre. Please Note: you cannot bring any alcohol into the main festival arena. Alcohol will be available to purchase inside.
- Anyone resisting the surrender of banned items or disregarding these conditions will face Eviction. Items that are surrendered or confiscated will not be returned.
FIRE AND SAFETY
- You must comply will any and all instructions given to you by us and/or Event staff and stewards.
- Fires and the burning of any materials (including but not limited to plastics, bedding, tents and furniture) are not permitted anywhere on the Event site. Any such behaviour may lead to immediate eviction.
- Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public spaces or buildings including arena big tops. This includes e-cigarettes and/or vaping.
- Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing.
- Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting/special effects may take place during some performances.
- The use of drones or similar equipment for any reason is strictly forbidden onsite without written permission from the promoter.
- The use of disposable BBQ’s and cooking stoves is not permitted.
- The event is outdoors. You are strongly advised to bring appropriate clothing and footwear to protect against inclement weather.
- Sleeping or camping in vehicles in the car parks is not permitted.
- All those attending the Event do so at their own risk.
- Appropriate footwear and clothing must be worn at all times on the site and ear plugs should be worn if necessary.
- Please use the bins and recycling points provided on and off site.
- No animals, other than guide or hearing dogs, are permitted on site.
INFORMATION & NOTIFICATION
- For ticketing enquiries please contact [email protected]
- Disabled facilities are available. Please contact – [email protected]
- For non-ticketing related enquiries contact – [email protected]
- Event website – nightandday.ie
To the full extent permitted by law, ticket holders waive all legal rights of action against and fully release ‘Cruachan Production Ltd.’ (trading as ‘Night And Day’), its agents, employees, members and volunteers for all claims for compensation for loss, damage, injury or death howsoever arising out of or in relation to the ticket holder’s participation in the event, including without limitation, liability for any negligent or tortious act or omission on the part of the persons released or under statute or for breach of these terms and conditions. Event management shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering, leaving or at the event.